Clinics, elective surgeries and mental health and addiction services
- Those people with elective surgery or clinic appointments should assume their bookings will proceed unless they are contacted by us and told otherwise.
- It is always helpful if patients with clinic appointments bring their appointment letters and any relevant information with them
- Our mental health and addictions services bases are open and operational. Please drop into your usual service if you are concerned or need to contact your key worker.
As a reminder our Mental Health and Addictions base phone contacts are:
- Crisis services 0800505050
- He Toa Takatini (London Street) 0800302359
- Rural South 0800154973
- Rural North 0800080339
- CADS 0800022436