COVID-19: Visitor policy in Alert Level 1 at Waikato DHB
COVID-19: Visitor policy in Alert Level 1
In Alert Level 1 Waikato DHB has the following visitor policy to maintain patient and staff safety while allowing the support of whānau and friends to those in our care.
Visiting hours are 11am-1.30pm and 4-8pm
- Use the hand sanitiser provided before entering the hospital and after visiting.
- Use the NZ COVID Tracer app and scan code displayed at facility entrances.
- If you are unwell, please do not visit
- Children are welcome to visit if supervised
- There may be visiting restrictions in some areas such as Critical Care, Newborn Intensive Care Unit, Emergency Department or Henry Rongomau Bennett Centre and will be at the discretion of the charge nurse manager.