Public Health Advisory and Development (PHAD)
The Public Health Advisory and Development (PHAD) team provides public health intelligence and leadership through evidence based information, advice and practice.
- Inform public health programmes and direction through research, evaluation and analysis of relevant data.
- Advocate for public health outcomes in policy and planning at a local, regional, and national level.
- Collaborate with local Government and community organisations to positively impact the health of our communities.
- Provide GIS support to inform evidence based population health assessment.
- Present public health information in an engaging and compelling way to our key stakeholders and communities.
- We work across all public health related programmes and settings for health improvement.
85 Alexandra Street, Hamilton